Cool down your summer by healthy mocktail recipes like Cucumber Mint Lemonade, Mango Basil Cooler and Spiced Cider Punch which can be made in the home.
Sujeet Singh, Executive Chef at Radisson Noida (Sector 55), lists ways to earn some delectable cocktail recipes.
* Cucumber Mint Lemonade
*Ingredients: Cucumber:1; Lemon Juice: 1 Cup; Sugar or Sweetner: Three-fourth cup; Fresh mint leaves: half cup; Water: 6 cups; Lemon: 1
* Instructions: Chop half the cucumber and amplify large sauce pot; Add freshly squeezed lemon juice, sugar, and 1 / 2 the mint leaves; Squeeze pot over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, before the sugar is perfectly dissolved. Remove; Pour liquid through a to be able to strainer to get rid of cucumber and mint; Add the liquid, water, sliced cucumber, sliced lemon, and the remaining mint leaves to some large pitcher; Stir and serve cold
* Mango Basil Cooler
* Ingredients: Ripe Mango-Peeled and Cubed: 1; Basil Leaves: one cup; Sugar or Sweetner: 4 tbsp; Soda; Ice
* Instructions: Add mango, basil and sugar in a very blender to create smooth puree; Add 2 tablespoons of puree from a glass; Top with soda and ice; Garnish with basil leaves and serve.
Ashish Srivastava, Executive Chef, Regenta LP Vilas in Dehradun too has some recipes to share
* Spiced Cider Punch
* Ingredients: Apple Cider: 30 ml; Orange Juice: 350 ml; Ginger Ale: 300 ml; Ground Allspice: 1 tsp; Ground Cinnamon: One teaspoon; Fine Sugar: 2 tbsp
* Instructions: Add sugar, spices and apple cider in a very saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; Refrigerate until cold; Create a chilled glass pour orange juice, ginger ale and spiced apple cider liquid. Add ice, garnish with sliced orange & served chilled
* Sparkling Cranberry Punch
* Ingredients: Cranberry Juice: 4 cups; Lemonade: 2 cups; Ginger Ale: 2 cups; Fresh Cranberries and Mint leaves for garnishing
* Instructions: Combine cranberry juice and lemonade in glass dispenser. Let it chill; Stir from the ginger ale; Float cranberries and lemonade chunks in punch and add ice; Serve cold with garnishing
Mukesh Sinha, Executive Chef of Park Inn by Radisson at IP Extension lists the recipe for Watermelon Mojito
* Ingredients: Water Melon cut into chunks; Fresh Lime Juice: A third cup; Simple syrup (created with coconut, cane or raw brown sugar): 30 ml; Mint Leaves for garnishing
* Instructions: Add watermelon chunks to food processor or high speed blender until smooth. Pour the pureed watermelon into a large pitcher and add the lime juice, muddled mint leaves and stir. Stir vigorously; Taste and add the appropriate degree of simple syrup using the sweetness of this watermelon, almost half cup simple syrup. Stir again; Serve in ice-filled glass